Ketogenic, for anyone who wants to lose weight to be effective in addition to exercising on a regular basis. We also have to control our diet. Because the food we eat is the main factor that will make us fat or thin enough. Which if anyone who does not know how to control food Today we recommend Ketogenic diets, I say that eating keto can help you lose weight very well.
What is ketogenic?
Eating keto is a very hot weight loss trend. By the nature of eating keto, you need to reduce your carbohydrate intake. Or if you eat it, you can eat only 10-20%, while you need to add to eating fatty foods about 70-80%, plus about 10-20% of protein, if we eat as this will make. The body is affected by Keton Bodies, where the body uses fat to be burned for energy instead of the little carbohydrates we consume. Or it could be said that when the body is lacking carbohydrates. The body then uses the stored fat to metabolize it instead. Protein, the body will extract muscle protein stored in the form of glycogen to use as energy instead of carbohydrates as well. Therefore, it makes us not have accumulated fat until obesity! ufabet
- Breakfast: Egg muffin with cheddar cheese, spinach, and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Lunch: Cauliflower soup with bacon or tofu cubes.
- Dinner: Baked Shrimp and Garlic with Zucchini Noodles.
- Snack: Roasted Turkey with Cucumber and Cheese Rolls & Celery Dip with Guacamole and Pepper
- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with sauteed greens and pumpkin seeds.
- Lunch: Chicken Mayonnaise Salad with Cucumber, Avocado, Tomatoes, Almonds and Onions.
- Dinner: Beef stew with mushrooms, onions, celery and beef broth.
- Snack: Smoothie with Almond Milk, Peanut Butter, Chia Seeds and Spinach & Olives
- Breakfast: Omelet with mushrooms, broccoli and peppers.
- Lunch: Avocado salad with eggs, onion, lettuce and spices.
- Dinner: Cajun chicken breast served with cauliflower rice and star cabbage salad.
- Snack: Nuts & Paprika with Cheese
- Breakfast: smoothie with almond milk, peanut butter, spinach, chia seeds and protein powder.
- Lunch: Shrimp and Avocado Salad With tomato, feta cheese, herbs, lemon juice and olive oil
- Dinner: Garlic Butter Steak with Mushrooms and Asparagus.
- Snack: Boiled Egg & Flax Seed Crackers and Cheese
- Breakfast: 2 eggs fried in butter, served with avocado and blackberries.
- Lunch: Grilled Salmon Eat with salad, greens and tomatoes.
- Dinner: Chicken breast with mashed cauliflower and green beans.
- Snack: Kale, Chips & Bell Peppers with Cheese
- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with jalapeno peppers, green onions and tomatoes, then sprinkled with sunflower seeds.
- Lunch: Tuna salad with tomatoes, avocado and macadamia.
- Dinner: Pork chops with low-carb vegetables.
- Snack: Celery dip with almond butter & berries and nuts A handful